If you are an alumnus of St. John Fisher School, we would love to hear from you! Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, maiden name (if applicable), the year you graduated from SJF, and current contact information. We look forward to inviting you to future alumni events. In the meantime, stop by and see us sometime – and catch a glimpse of what has changed and what has stayed the same since you last walked the hallowed hallways of SJF!
Philanthropy provides our vibrant school community with the resources it needs so each student can achieve their best as an active Christian, engaged learner, and responsible citizen. With your support, St. John Fisher School is able to provide highly-qualified teachers and staff, the most current curriculum and technology, and a comfortable and safe learning environment.
You can continue to support our mission through these gifts:
• Make a tax-deductible donation to St. John Fisher School.
• Transfer appreciated stock or mutual funds, that can offer additional tax savings.
• Support the Parent Teacher Club (PTC) fundraisers: Auction, Spaghetti Dinner, and Jog-a-thon.
• Contribute to the educational endowment established by the Friends of St. John Fisher Foundation.
• Remember the school in your estate plan, through a bequest in your will or living trust, or a beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy or retirement plan.
For more information or to discuss a customized gift plan, please contact Mrs. Merrit Holub, at 503-246-3234 or email@example.com.