The mission of St. John Fisher School, a Catholic Community, is to partner with the family in educating and developing the whole child.
In the spirit of its Mission Statement, St. John Fisher School will:
- foster a Catholic community in which worship, Holy Mass, prayer and service is a natural response to our faith that will prepare each child to take a Christ-like role in society.
- plan and provide quality, student-centered, academic environment that encourages each child to develop as an engaged learner.
- partner with the family, the primary educators of their children, to develop skills in preparation for life.
- promote a sense of personal integrity, responsibility, and independence that further develops each child’s God-given talents.
Schoolwide Learning Expectations
As a St. John Fisher student, I am an active Christian because:
- I continue to explore and nurture my personal relationship with God and his son Jesus Christ.
- I live the values of Christ through prayer, action and service.
- I learn the teachings and practices of the Catholic faith.
- I participate in my school and parish communities.
As a St. John Fisher student, I am an engaged learner because:
- I possess a solid foundation in all subjects.
- I exhibit organization, responsibility and effort in all my work.
- I think critically and solve problems independently and collaboratively.
- I speak, write and use technology to communicate effectively
- I possess knowledge of my personal strengths and areas for growth.
As a St. John Fisher student, I am a responsible citizen in my school, local and global environments because:
- I value and respect the difference among God’s people.
- I build positive relationships by demonstrating self-control, cooperation and responsible behavior.
- I am cognizant of local, national and global issues and positively contribute to my community.
- I listen with respect while working with others.